Diamond Polished Services
Diamond Polished Services
Being a renowned service provider of this firm, we are engaged in offering superior quality Diamond Polished Services. These services offer all SPI finishes, on-premise polishing of small and large molds and dies, optics, blast finishes, texture preparation and plating. All the steps are carefully rendered by our team of deft professionals. Offered Diamond Polished Services are tested on various stages of rendering. These services are known for timely execution, cost-effectiveness and reliability.
Our Restoration Features
Stones We Work With
- We do restoration and repair the stone surfaces of the floors, walls, steps, bathrooms lobbies, tables-tops, counter-tops, bathroom vanities, etc.
- We do restoration and repair of tough granite and marbles stones.
- We do restoration and repair of damaged granite, marble and other natural stone product to the original appearance.
- We are able to grind, hone, polish, clean, remove stains and dull spots, chips and cracks repair to most of natural stone surfaces.
- The restoration process features machinery and chemicals treatment.
- We bring out the natural shine out of your stones.
- We make stone stain resistance and water repellent with latest technologies. This process is a must for protection of all natural stones.
Diamond Polishing Concept
- Natural Stone: Marble, Granite, Limestone, Sand-stone, Slate, Bottochino, Onyx, Traventine.
- Man Made Stones: Corian, Silestone, Terrazo, Cultured marble, Porcelain, Tiles, Other.
Diamond Polishing technique or restoration of stones is to eliminate all odds of stones like cracks, pits, holes and to give it mirror like finish in a natural way.
It starts from cutting disc #50 and #100. After running #100 floor should be dry, so that required filling inside cracks, pits and holes should be done. We highly gloss recommend QMC spain fillers which take high gloss and can be matched according to colour of stone by using colour polyster pigments. Then disc #200 and 400 are run thoroughly. This is called cutting stage.
In second stage disc #800, #1500, and 3000 are run. Now floor have got the ultimate smoothing this stage is called as smoothing stage.
Mirror image: This stage starts from 5000, 800 and #12000, At this stage floor starts glowing itself.
This stage is polishing stage. Polishing is done with two components NOBILE POLISH and KP85, in equal ratio. For 1sq. mt. Two spoons of NOBILE & two spoons of KP 85 should be spread on floor pour some water so that paste formation will occur by using Red Pad with single Disc Machine. Massaging should be at least for 3-5 minutes. Then wash the particular area with plenty of water and squeeze it. After some time buff with White Pad. Now floor has acquired mirror finish.
Process Of Sealer Application
Tips for maintaining the gloss of marbles/stones
- We recommend STAIN REPELLENT SEALER 204 S from QMC spain to protect flooring from stain of tea, coffee, oil, cold-drinks, wine, dust absorption etc.
- At least 12 hrs. setting time is required, so that 204 S will penetrate deep inside the pores and settles there. Then wash the stone with plain water and buffing with white pad is done, so that final finish will be obtained.
If you follow all above tips we assure that floors at your property will remain shiny and good looking.
- Always use soft pads for floor maintenance, with single disc machine (Any Brand).
- Red pad for cleaning and scrubbing, Brand (3M) Americo
- White pad dry buffing, Brand (3M).
- For gloss to maintain always use either Polishing powder or crystallizer.
- CRYSTALLIZER (QMC) or Johnson diversey.
- KP 85 Powder (KLINDEX - ITALY).
- Always use such cleaning chemicals which are neutral and should not effect the stone as well as the gloss. Dilution not more than 5% in one lit. (R2 from Johnson diversey) 100 other Neutral Chemical
- Or chemical which will do cleaning enhance polishing and give sealer effect also. Use (Cleanker QMC) Spain.
- Prefer damp mopping/Dry mopping rather than wet mopping.
- Dry mopping during whole day should be continuously performed (LAMELLA DIVERSAY LEVER / PARTEC - ITALY).
- Crystallization, Polishing powder should be used atleast once in ten days to achieve high gloss for longer time periods.
- No brush application should be done on smooth surfaces. Brush applications are done and recommended only on rough surfaces. Smooth surfaces need only cleaning with pads as recommend above.
- All entry and exit gates should carry good matts so that people who walk in will step on matts which will prevent max. dust interference outside. Cleaning of mattts should be done with plane water on daily basis.
Stone restoration has become easy come & join us, we will support you in natural stone restoration with World's latest technology in
- Filling And Adhesives
- Sealers And Impregnators
- Maintenance And Machines
- Diamond Pads And Polishes
- Stain Removing of all kind