With the support of our strong vendor base, we are engaged in providing Diamond Polish Chemicals that are used for the purpose of polishing surfaces. These chemicals are widely used for many applications like to eliminate all odds of stones like cracks, pits, and holes. Offered chemicals provide mirror like finish to the floor in a natural way. The provided chemicals are finely formulated under the controlled conditions as per the set market standards at our trusted vendors' end. These Diamond Polish Chemicals are available in various packaging options for clients as per their needs at affordable rates.
Stones We Work With
Long shelf life
Precise pH value
- Natural Stone: Marble, Granite, Limestone, Sand-stone, Slate, Bottochino, Onyx, Traventine.
- Man Made Stones: Corian, Silestone, Terrazo, Cultured marble, Porcelain, Tiles, Other.
Tips for maintaining the gloss of marbles/stones
If you follow all above tips we assure that floors at your property will remain shiny and good looking.
- Always use soft pads for floor maintenance, with single disc machine (Any Brand).
- Red pad for cleaning and scrubbing, Brand (3M) Americo
- White pad dry buffing, Brand (3M).
- For gloss to maintain always use either Polishing powder or crystallizer.
- CRYSTALLIZER (QMC) or Johnson diversey.
- KP 85 Powder (KLINDEX - ITALY).
- Always use such cleaning chemicals which are neutral and should not effect the stone as well as the gloss. Dilution not more than 5% in one lit. (R2 from Johnson diversey) 100 other Neutral Chemical
- Or chemical which will do cleaning enhance polishing and give sealer effect also. Use (Cleanker QMC) Spain.
- Prefer damp mopping/Dry mopping rather than wet mopping.
- Dry mopping during whole day should be continuously performed (LAMELLA DIVERSAY LEVER / PARTEC - ITALY).
- Crystallization, Polishing powder should be used atleast once in ten days to achieve high gloss for longer time periods.
- No brush application should be done on smooth surfaces. Brush applications are done and recommended only on rough surfaces. Smooth surfaces need only cleaning with pads as recommend above.
- All entry and exit gates should carry good matts so that people who walk in will step on matts which will prevent max. dust interference outside. Cleaning of mattts should be done with plane water on daily basis.